Friday, April 24, 2009

A house of kleenex

This past week has been challenging. Elaina got sick first last week, then Skylar, and as soon as I said I never get sick from them, I got it. And when Mom is sick it is NOT fun!! I am lucky that Jon is probably one of the most hands on dads. With him working nights, I have had him here to help during the day but still it is not fun to be sick with kids.

"I am sick:("

Elaina is probably the most easy going sick child...she just runs around smiling with snot running out of her nose. Seriously, I want whatever happy pill that child is on because she is always laughing and smiling! Skylar seemed to have a worse time with it and we had to take him to the doctor, put him on antibiotics that has been causing the nastiest blowouts and on top of that the poor boy is cutting his final teeth. But the good news is that yesterday, we all were doing better! Enough that I felt up to a walk in the beautiful weather. Enough that Skylar didn't need Motrin for his teeth. Enough that Daddy got a much needed nap and to sleep in for a change.

Here are just a few pictures from before we were sick...


The dirtier I get, the more fun bath time is!!


Pudding!


Sky has a bit of an obsession with wheels...


Playing in the bushes.


Bringing mama a dandelion she picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment