Everything seems to be happening so fast, especially with Elaina. She was just starting to really crawl only a short time ago and now she pulls herself to a standing position wherever she is. She uses the couch, the crib, her toys, and I think her favorite is Skylar. She thinks they are playing and pulls on his hair once she gets up. He is not a fan of this. In fact, these days I think he is only a fan of hers when she is in a controlled setting like the jumperoo. Otherwise, she is into whatever he is doing and he doesn't like it! Here are just a few pics from around the house.
Skylar is happy now that he is moving forward!

I don't think her hair could get any crazier! By the way, don't you love her sweatsuit (thanks Aunt Barb!!)

So happy even though he is teething again (check out that drool!).

Figuring out how to climb up the pack and play wall.

And success! She seems too small to be doing these things!

Elaina playing with Cinco. She can't decide what is more interesting though...Cinco or fussy Skylar!
They are growing too fast...those pics are adorable. I just love them to pieces...Barb called me to tell me that Elaina had her outfit on.
ReplyDeleteSkylar will catch up...he is a boy and they normally do things more slowly...
ReplyDelete