We have had a fun filled weekend with the 4th though we saw no fireworks!! It started on Thursday when we had the chance to see John Mayer at Riverport. Awesome seats and the show was so much fun! A great night out for Jon and me.
He had to work on Friday the 4th so we had family time during the day. There is a great park near our house that has a small playground, horses, a great trail, and a small lake to feed the fish. We strapped the babies in their carriers and hiked with them. They are getting heavy so it is a good workout! Jon had to work that night so I was solo with the babies. They were long asleep by the time fireworks started.
Saturday we had my mom and Tim and Erika over to BBQ. It is exciting to know that their baby is due in a few months and the twins will have their first Murray cousin! Also, the twins turned 7 months old today. Hard to believe!
Sunday was pretty uneventful except that Elaina, at 7 months, finally is in her own crib. They shared a crib until about 3 months and then it seemed silly to buy a new one for her since we were moving. Plus their old room wasn't big enough. So she has been in the pack and play. Jon put hers together and I was all excited to have her sleep in it. Well, she scared me half to death when I checked on her before i went to bed. She has been rolling for some time and does it constantly when on the floor. But never in bed. I walked in to her laying on her tummy, arms out. I immediately grabbed her and turned her over to make sure she was breathing....and she was fine. Looks like I might have a belly sleeper!
Hope everyone had a nice holiday!
Julie - your babies are adorable! So nice to catch up with you "here" - hope to see you and Jon soon as you don't live too far from me at all.
ReplyDelete